Photographer’s WCM Event Prep List
1. Photography Gear
A: Camera and accessories
C: Camera Flash
D: Light Meter
E: Light Heads with Stands (Optional. Can only use when needed)
F: Monopod / Tripod (Optional. If needed)
G: Ability to download images and utilize the internet for uploads. (Laptop)
A: Casual clothes as well as swimsuit. !
B: Dress clothes for fine dining and night club. Must have collared shirt and appropriate shoes
WCM Event Prep List
A: Swimwear, Lingerie, Fashion Dress, Casual Clothes, Clothes for fine dining and Night Club
B: Makeup as needed
C: Hair accessories as needed
D: No Self Tanner Please / Please get spray tans if needed
E: See Photo Shoot Prep List for more details
Photo Shoot Prep List
1. NO RUB-ON Self-Tanner PLEASE!! These bottled self tanners never apply on evenly and will leave streaks. Tanner also ends up in the cracks of your skin especially on your hands and under your fingernails. Not to mention that I have seen many models show up to photo shoots looking orange. If you need to tan please get a professional spray tan. If your skin is white and splotchy then please get 2 spray tans. Do not shave before going to tan. Also do not show up to a photo shoot right after tanning as everything you sit on creates tanner stains which leaves a path of destruction. Applying self tanner at the photo shoot is the worst ever.
2. Please remove all hair from all areas of your body as needed. If you shave and have problems with razor burn then utilize “Tend Skin” immediately after shaving.
3. No oil or lotions that contain glitter or shine. Some photo shoots, like fitness, can require a shine but most photo shoots do not. Normal lotions work best.
4. Fingernails should be natural length with neutral colors and match your toenails.
5. Hair extensions work great but please get quality ones that do not extend to far past the bottom of your bra line. It's also good if the extensions match your hair color. Natural hair colors work best. Over bleached white looking hair does not work well for magazines.
6. Wear loose clothing to bed, before your shoots, and during your shoots. Tight clothes will leave lines on your skin.
7. Please complete all botox and other procedures well in advance so that swelling and bruising can diminish.
8. You can bring jewelry accessories but most likely will only be used for Fashion Shoots.
9. Come to your photo shoots in shape. PLEASE
10. Reminder your makeup works best for publishing if it is light, fresh, and natural colors. PLEASE Fashion shoots can be more editorial and require more makeup.
11. Get lots of sleep and drink lots of water. If your eyes are bloodshot then please use drops to clear them if possible.
12. Get everything ready the night before and wakeup early so that you have plenty of time. Being late can stress you out as well as others.
13. Please be kind to everyone even if you're having a bad day. Being emotionally ready for your photo shoots is helpful.
14. Wardrobe / Styling - Swimwear and Lingerie work best in earth tone colors. No neon colors or patterns. No tops that are halter, bandeau styles or have hard round inserts. No sling-shot style swimwear. Please nothing that has “STRAPS” that wrap around your body. Keep it simple please and not a lot of bling. Form fitting clothing works best. Shoes with six inch heals or less please. Fashion shoots can be anything from designer dresses to designer jeans. Remember you are competing for a fashion cover so checkout the fashion magazines to get some cool ideas.